A breathtaking lifetime experience to watch the precious relics of three world dominating empires
Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman which İstanbul has been the capital.
A unique link between east and west, between past and present.
The only chance to enjoy watching Europe and Asia when you are flying over the Bosphorus.
Professionally Trained Pilots
High Insurance Limits
Golden Horn + Historical Peninsula + Bosphorus
(Visioned During The Tour)
Golden Horn: Miniaturk, Eyüp Sultan, Pierre Loti Café, Feshane, Main City Walls, Kariye Museum, Rahmi Koç Museum, Metal Church (St. Stephen of the Bulgars), Patriarchate of Fener, Fatih Mosque, Church of Pantocrator, Aqueduct of Valens, Municipality, Galata Tower, Galata Bridge.
Historical Peninsula (Old City): Süleymaniye Mosque, Beyazıt Tower, Grand Covered Bazaar, Hippodrome, Serpentine Column, Obelisk of Theodosius, Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, Topkapı Palace.
Bosphorus: Haydarpaşa Train Station (Asia), Commercial Port of İstanbul (Asia), Touristic Port of İstanbul (Europe), Selimiye Military Headquartes-Florence Nightengale (Asia), Leander’ s Tower, Taksim Square (Europe), Dolmabahçe Palace (Europe), Bosphorus Bridge, Çırağan Palace Hotel Kempinski (Europe), Beylerbeyi Palace (Asia), Kuleli Military School (Asia), Bay of Bebek (Europe), Rumeli Castle (Europe), Bosphorus Bridge of Sultan Mehmet The Conqueror, Anatolian Castle (Asia), Bay of Tarabya (Europe), Sarıyer (Europe), Mouth of Black Sea.
Capacity: 6 guests
Take Off & Landing Point: Miniatürk
Tour Departure Days and Times: Saturday or Sunday between 15:00 – 17:00
PLEASE CONTACT FOR PRICE & DETAILED INFORMATION
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Flight lasts approximately 23 minutes with professionally trained pilots.
- Tour operates with minimum 4 guests.
- You may book even for one passenger but if the minimum number of passengers (4) is not met, your tour will not run and is subject to rescheduling.
- Plan Tours disclaims any responsibility if/when tours are cancelled if minimum number of passengers is not met.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Private tours are available every day.
- High insurance limits.
- Cancellation is not possible in the last 24 hours and there will be no refund, even partially.
- Plan Tours reserves the right to alter, reschedule or cancel the tour without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances or unsuitable weather conditions.
OTHER HELICOPTER SERVICES
Airport Transfers enable you to avoid the city traffic while enjoying the gull’s eye view of İstanbul and its historical sights from above with unforgettable arial images.
Explore ANATOLIA on our flying carpet
- TROY & ANZACS (Daily, 6 hours flight approximately)
Ancient city of Troy, the famous battle-field of Gallipoli from World War 1.
War cemeteries and Anzac Memorials.
- EPHESUS & VIRGIN MARY' S HOUSE (Daily, 7 hours flight approximately)
Ancient Ionian city...
The Roman Capital of Asia Minor.
Temple of Artemis, "One of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World" .
House of Virgin Mary.
- CAPPADOCIA (Daily 9 hours flight approximately)
The Wonderland Fairy Chimneys, Underground cities, Göreme Open Air Museum.
Private Rentals are tailor designed for the adventurers, romantics or businessman for
• Special Occasions
• Romantic Dates
• Aerial Photography
• Business Network
• Family Fun
• Real Estate Research (house hunting)